Bache Samuels are recruiting on behalf of Learn & Co. Working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme, Learn & Co are currently recruiting for a Web & Graphic Designer to join them.
Learn & Co are working with the Kickstart Scheme and are currently recruiting for a Web & Graphic Designer to join them.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Web & Graphic Designer to create and maintain a relevant aesthetic for our website. The Web & Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring that the website is functional while attractive.
Our Web & Graphic Designer will have a good understanding of front-end and back-end coding to create functions that work and look appealing.
Web & Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a relevant aesthetic for our website
- Making sure the website is functional and attractive
- Working closely with the digital marketing team
- Selecting and editing images for websites.
- Choosing fonts and color schemes for websites.
- Testing sites to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Keeping abreast of image editing software innovations.
- Maintaining coding knowledge through extra training
- A degree in design, graphic design, or a related field
- Experience at an agency.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Typescript, Atom.io, Jira, and Git.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
All Kickstart employees will be mentored by the Director of the company. And will also receive adequate training (internal / external) when necessary. There is also the option for the employee to be retained within the company depending on employee performance and company resources.
Due to the current restrictions you will be working from home covering the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 10am -12 noon & 2pm – 5pm
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart
Reference ID: LDKS001
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
|Job Category||IT, Kickstart, Marketing|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 hours per week|