Bache Samuels are working with Synctrade on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme, and are seeking a Warehouse Admin Assistant to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to manage all administration of ecommerce sales and dashboard. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact between Customers and Clients for the order fulfilment process, including proactively processing and communicating customer demands to the order fulfilment chain in a cost-effective timely manner and ensuring all issues are brought to a speedy resolution.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide customer service support (e.g., order enquiries, supplier enquiries etc) via telephone and email.
- Take ownership and accountability for timely customer resolutions i.e., appropriate replies to emails using templates provided, understanding the issue and seeking support where required to ensure the right course of action is taken.
- Ensure logistics data (shipments details, delivery requirements etc) is captured and supplied to the relevant stakeholders.
- Inputting stock take data and cross checking with order delivery details, reporting any shortages or overages.
- Preparing shipment plans and supplying appropriate product labels to warehouse operatives.
- Providing labels to warehouse operatives for merchant fulfilment.
- Fulfilling merchant orders along with other operatives as required.
- Dealing with all associated administration.
- Fulfilment and Double checking of outgoing wholesale orders with a warehouse operative.
- Data management / Content management.
- Coordinating logistics for products transportation and delivery.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of warehouse supplies – daily and weekly checks.
- Filing delivery notes and logging in details to spreadsheet/web app
- Ensuring health and safety compliance by all team members
- Flexibility to undertake other duties during peak seasons.
In return you will receive employability support provided by Bache Samuel including:
- CV/Application writing
- How to tailor CVs to the role you are applying for
- Writing your personal profile, cover letter/supporting statement
- Preparing for Interview
- Research on the role
- Research on the Organisation
- Behaviors, competencies and values
- Preparing for assessments and interviews
- Interviews skills training
- Preparing for interviews
- Interview practice
- How to answers questions
- What to consider for Virtual Interviews?
- Professional work behaviour and attitude
- Settling into a new role and organisation
- Building relations with colleagues at work
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart, Warehouse|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|