Bache Samuels are working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme and are currently recruiting for an Admin/HR/Training Assistant to join us.
- Working within a team supporting HR and the Kickstart Scheme.
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the HR office and any other duties within the accountabilities of the role.
- Supporting external companies with the recruitment of Kickstart placements
- To provide first contact via email for queries , respond to day to day enquiries and maintain an efficient message taking system
- Account management and handling all enquiries from HR service clients
- Preparing reports and handling queries from business leadership and dealing with all grant related enquiries from the team.
- Checking prospective Candidates references, ID’s and eligibility
- Informing new starters about training dates, providing them with the schedule and ensuring they have received the link (training via Teams) prior to their training day
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all courses booked and attended
- To undertake administrative duties including diary management, word processing, data entry, photocopying, and filing both electronic and paper based documents
- Support the team in organising meetings (virtually and face to face) as and when requested, including organising venues, refreshments, preparing and collating meeting agendas, making informal summary notes, noting matters arising and coordinating papers
- Facilitating training administration including creating training events, responding to requests for learning, recording training attendance and keeping an update record of training logs, collating and filing training evaluations.
- Collation of training and compliance metrics, preparing reports for auditors.
- Support the smooth running of courses and event management
- Maintain training records
- Previous experience in a similar role is ideal, alternatively, an interest in HR and Recruitment
- Confident dealing with Candidates and Client by phone or e-mail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound level of IT competency in using Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to organise and priortise workload
- Excellent reporting skills
- Experience of producing letters and documentation using information technology
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Ability to work independently and in a team
In return you will receive Employability Training from Bache Samuels, to support you in your next steps.
This role is based in Birmingham City Centre, you will be able to work from home but the successful candidate will be required to work in the office 3-4 days a week.
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, HR, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|