Excel Healthcare Services are working with the Government Funded Kickstart scheme and are currently recruiting for Trainee Business Development Associates to work on their Contract & Tender team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking for public and private sector tendering opportunities available to Excel Healthcare
- Contacting tending organisations to gather relevant tending requirements.
- Putting together tender documents with support from wider team
- Check for available grants that Excel Healthcare would likely be eligible for
- Follow up and gather feedback for all tender opportunities.
- Also, assist in investigating international grants that Excel Health Care can participate in.
- Needs to develop a pipeline of tender opportunities for Excel Healthcare.
- The post holder will all aspects of administration of grants application including the preparation of
- Costings and applications to external funding bodies/organisation.
- Maintain and input data on databases and maintain financial records of grants and contracts.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferable but not essential.
- Good organisation, planning and administration skills.
- Computer literate, confident and proficient in working with Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and databases – or similar packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deal with difficult and sensitive calls.
- Able to manage a varied workload and respond to requests at short notice.
- Excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to clear deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A good level of numeracy and proven effective services in a busy office environment are desirable in the post holder.
- Able to work flexibly, dealing with ambiguity and responding rapidly to changing priorities.
- Flexible approach to hours and conditions.
Reference ID: EHS-002
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart, Sales|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|
|Job ref:||Reference ID: EHS-002|