Bache Samuels are working on behalf of Learn & Co to recruit for a number of Telephone Sales Assistants to work as part of the Government funded Kickstart Scheme. The successful candidates will assist the Director and Sales Manager in generating leads and meeting sales goals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be highly motivated and have great interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage but not essential.
- Generating leads through calling companies and schools.
- Meeting sales goals
- Helping in preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Assisting in preparing sales presentations
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Highly motivated with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
- Experience in sales is an advantage but not mandatory
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics (or similar) would be advantageous
- An understanding of the Sales Process and Dynamics
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive commission plan with great upside earnings potential, meaning when targets are reached or exceeded there will be an additional bonus
- The opportunity to be mentored by the Director of the company.
- Receive training (internal / external) when necessary.
- There is also the option for the employee to be retained within the company after six months depending on employee performance and company resources
Due to the current restrictions you will be working from home covering the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 10am -12 noon & 2pm – 5pm
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart
Reference ID: KSLD003
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
|Job Category||Kickstart, Sales|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|