Africa Cyber Security Academy, working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme, are recruiting for a Social Media Officer to join them.
- Assisting with all related tasks and will be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create social media literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
- Ensure success as a Social Media Officer, the post-holder must have knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- To perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of social media activities.
- To conduct market research.
- Create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Update databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Prepare promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- Compose and post online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Perform day-to-day tasks like writing social copy, answering questions from followers, and replying to comments on social channels.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn etc
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Social media blogging experience.
- Knowledge of using multi-social posting program
- Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills.
- Ability to use in Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage a varied workload and respond to requests at short notice.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and presentation skills
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload within clear deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Tact, discretion, and respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Reliability and honesty.
- Flexible approach to hours and conditions
As well as on the job training you will also receive Employability Training from the Kickstart Gateway, this includes
- CV/Application writing
- Preparing for Interview
- Interviews skills training
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Kickstart, Marketing|
|Hours:||25 per week|
|Contract Length||6 months|