Bache Samuels are working with Jimit Limited on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are currently recruiting for a Social Media and Graphic Design Assistant to join their team.
- To perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of social media activities.
- To assist with day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- To prepare promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- To assist with composing and post online content for the company’s social media page and google profile.
- To perform day-to-day tasks like writing social copy, answering questions from followers, and replying to comments on social channels.
- To take product pictures and improve image quality using various editing methods.
- To produce reels for Instagram, Tiktok and Facebook.
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting, and background to adhere to specifications.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- To assist with the supervision of all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- To assist with creating and implementing monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
What we ask from you:
- Social media/blogging experience.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Content Creation and Copywriting,
- Ability to use in MS Office, Canva, Photoshop etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Flexible approach to hours and conditions.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Contract length:||6 months|