Bache Samuels are working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme to recruit a number of Social Media Administrator’s to work with Kismet Konnections Limited.
- Coordinate, create, and place content for the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn, as part of an internal marketing team.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams about content development, topics, and opportunities.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials with focus on branding and promotion, and client requirements.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares and publishes finished copy.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Building of client relationships and supporting the business development pipeline.
What we ask from you:
- Experience with creating graphics
- marketing material and social media content.
- Graphics design experience, create and manipulate design, animations, videos and logos.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, IT, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|