Bache Samuels are recruiting on behalf of Learn & Co. Working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme, Learn & Co are currently recruiting for an SEO Assistant to join them.
Learn & Co are working in partnership with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme and are looking for a number of SEO/SEM experts to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Qualifications for SEO is a plus
- Experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
All Kickstart employees will be mentored by the Director of the company. And will also receive adequate training (internal / external) when necessary. There is also the option for the employee to be retained within the company depending on employee performance and company resources.
Due to the current restrictions you will be working from home covering the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 10am -12 noon & 2pm – 5pm
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart
Reference ID: LDKS004
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
|Job Category||IT, Kickstart, Marketing|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 hours per week|