Africa Cyber Security Academy, working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme, are recruiting for a Project Support Officer to join them.
The Project Support Officer will play an important role in providing essential assistance to the team and liaising with our colleagues to manage day to day project related enquiries, site communications, alongside delivering core project support activities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to project manager/directors.
- Monitoring of project schedules and preparing progress reports.
- Log and analyse information on the progress of the project, using Excel.
- Provide project admin support.
- Set up and manage project meetings and project board meetings, ensuring that all relevant paperwork is up-to-date and disseminated in a timely fashion.
- Assist in compiling, maintaining and updating project plans, risks and issues registers.
- Assist project team members in any duties which enable project delivery.
- Previous experience of complex administrative processes
- Experience of handling large amounts of complex data
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Offices applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A degree in a field related to the study preferable but not essential. High School Diploma also acceptable.
- Ability to plan and manage own time and workload.
- Ability to set and work to goals and targets.
As well as on the job training you will also receive Employability Training from the Kickstart Gateway, this includes
- CV/Application writing
- Preparing for Interview
- Interviews skills training
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|