Bache Samuels are currently seeking an IT Support/Web Developer to join them as part of their Kickstart scheme.
An IT Technical Support Officer monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks for Bache Samuels.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Designing and updating company website and other digital platforms
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain integrity of computer systems and networks
- Provide IT support for colleagues and resolve IT related issues (1st line support)
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Redesign business IT set-up and ensure these are optimised.
- Manage business users accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Liaise with IT solutions vendors & developers to ensure business solutions are working optimally
- Test and evaluate new technology solutions before organisational deployment, responsible for safety check for all IT devices.
- Work alongside social media assistant to optimise business online presence, campaigns, etc. in line with prioritise.
- Main liaison with IT solution providers and needs to own business IT architecture.
- Ensure business IT and online environments is secure and all data safe.
- Develop and maintain business disaster recovery solutions.
- Prior experience designing and developing websites is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eligible for the Kickstart Scheme to take the next step in their career search
Although there is an element of working from home it is essential you are able to work 2-3 days a week from our office in Central Birmingham
Criteria for Kickstart Scheme
- Must be on Universal Credit
- Must have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
- Casual dress
- Monday to Friday
|Job Category||IT, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Salary:||£8.91 per hour|
|Hours:||25 per week|