Bache Samuels are working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme to recruit a number of Junior Administrator’s to work with Kismet Konnections Limited.
- Supporting line management with administration work.
- Creating meeting agendas and taking minutes.
- Draft, format and print relevant documents.
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested.
- Frequent interaction with company directors and managers.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions;
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans .
- Updating social media/marketing content.
- Employee requires own laptop and mobile phone. Role is remote/home-based.
- General administrative and personal assistant duties.
What we ask from you:
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills, team player.
- Willing to show initiative.
- Understanding client needs.
- Organised, keeping records and creating documentation/material.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, IT, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|