Bache Samuels are recruiting on behalf of Learn & Co. Working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme, Learn & Co are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join them.
The Graphic Designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Graphic Designing experience
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
All Kickstart employees will be mentored by the Director of the company. And will also receive adequate training (internal / external) when necessary. There is also the option for the employee to be retained within the company depending on employee performance and company resources.
Due to the current restrictions you will be working from home covering the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 10am -12 noon & 2pm – 5pm
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
Reference ID: LDKS006
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
|Job Category||IT, Kickstart, Marketing|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 hours per week|