RCKM Leisure are working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme and are seeking a Front of House Team Member to join them
- To maximise guest satisfaction, revenue and profit at Mans Market.
- To ensure Mans Market is fun, hip, new age, accessible and outstanding in all aspects of the area that they are working within.
Tasks and responsibilities
Day to day.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all areas of the site are clean, tidy and organised.
- To be accountable for all cash management and variances within their section or till.
- To maximise spend per head by transaction, table and section on their shift by offering additional items/dishes/sides/drinks to our guests
- Comply with all health and safety regulations on a shift by shift basis
- Ensure any products sold, prepped or on display that they produce are to an outstanding standard and to the company spec.
- Deal with customer complaints in keeping with the company’s steps of service and ethos.
- Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct.
- Seek to ensure at all times that all visitors or guests on our site have the best experience possible
- Be available for additional and on the job training to help improve performance.
- Work at events and ensure they are delivered as per booking form and client expectations.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A positive mind set.
- Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a previous high customer turnover restaurant is desirable
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times.
- Comply with the provisions of your contract and any of our Company Policies and set an example for more junior members of staff.
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development.
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested by managers
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Hospitality, Kickstart, Leisure|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|