Bache Samuels are working with RCKM Leisure Limited on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their team.
- Processing invoices onto Excel and company accounting software.
- Updating cost Excel sheets.
- Basic book keeping.
- Inputting revenues onto Excel and company accounting software.
- Filing of company paperwork.
- Adhoc finance excel tasks as and when required.
What we ask from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Assistant, Financial, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|