RCKM Leisure are working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme and are seeking an Executive Assistant to join them.
- Assist and support the Operations Manager/Executive Chef in coordinating the running, planning, organising and logistics necessary to achieve objectives in sales, costs, guest service and satisfaction.
- Deliver & collect food products to & from different venues within the business group, ensuring Food Safety procedures are always adhered to.
- Entering data with accuracy to ensure smooth running of all financial aspects of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all logistics as required by management.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of food safety.
- Ensuring that all areas of each site are clean, tidy, and organised.
- Attend all off-site events as a runner to ensure smooth operation and constant supply of stock and sundries
As an Executive Assistant you will need to demonstrate:
- A positive and ambitious mind set.
- Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to use Office 365
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times.
- Comply with the provisions of your contract and any of our Company Policies and set an example for more junior members of staff.
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development.
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested by Directors/management.
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Hospitality, Kickstart, Leisure|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|