Bache Samuels, working with Smallkind in conjunction with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme, are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join Smallkind’s team.
Smallkind is a small online eco friendly lifestyle store selling sustainable and ethical gifts, home ware, toiletries, toys and more.
- As Digital Marketing Assistant you will be involved in working on a variety of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok) as well as our website and blog.
- Writing blog posts and digital content relevant to our products and target audience
- Re-purposing existing content to share on multiple platforms
- Creating social media posts
- Conducting social media research and audience research
- Growing our Pinterest account
- Supporting with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – completing an online SEO course in order to carry our relevant research to assist with our SEO strategy
- You will have opportunity to attend online courses in using Social Media for business as well as SEO, email marketing and digital ads.
- Must be confident using Social Media or feel confident to learn – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok. There is no requirement to have used these for business as we will provide training if needed.
- Must be willing to attend online training in the various social media platforms. digital ads, SEO.
- Must have good written English skills.
- An interest in sustainability and the types of products we sell is desireable
The role will be home based but there will be opportunities to meet in person and visit our base to see and test out the products. We are flexible on this and can arrange for in person meet ups as preferred.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
In return you will receive access to an employability training programme.
|Job Category||Kickstart, Marketing, Social Media|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|