Bache Samuels are working with Smallkind Limited , in conjunction with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team.
- Writing blog posts and digital content relevant to our products and target audience.
- Re-purposing existing content to share on multiple platforms.
- Creating social media posts.
- Conducting social media research and audience research.
- Growing our Pinterest account.
- Supporting with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – completing an online SEO course in order to carry our relevant research to assist with our SEO strategy.
- You will have opportunity to attend online courses in using Social Media for business as well as SEO, email marketing and digital ads.
What we ask from you:
- Must be confident using Social Media or feel confident to learn – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik Tok. There is no requirement to have used these for business as we will provide training if needed.
- Must be willing to attend online training in the various social media platforms. digital ads, SEO.
- Must have good written English skills.
- An interest in sustainability and the types of products we sell.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart
|Job Category||Kickstart, Marketing, Social Media|
|Contract length:||6 months|