Bache Samuels, working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme, are recruiting for an Digital Content Administrator/Writer to join them.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To create or manage the Bache Samuels’ social media strategy
- Create and post audience-appropriate content to our audiences in line with Bache Samuels media strategy
- Identify and share relevant third party content that supports our content strategy
- Test and trial new channels and content types (short-form video, UGC, infographics, polls, live events etc).
- Monitor engagement and reach across our social channels; create reports with recommendations
- Deliver social media campaigns to promote conversions for sign ups
- Monitor for threats and opportunities and escalate as appropriate
- Amplify the voice of Bache Samuels and key subject experts across social media
- Responsible for representing Bache Samuels’ brand on social as well as developing social media campaigns.
- Driving traffic to their organisation’s domain, and cultivating leads and sales.
- Day-to-day tasks like writing social copy, answering questions from followers, and replying to comments on social channels.
- Brand Management, Sampling, Data Capture and Data Analysis.
- To increase brand awareness through, Compliance, Merchandising, Telemarketing/Telesales.
- Needs to be familiar with various graphic design tools
- Work to deadline in generating marketing campaign materials and digital content.
- The successful candidate will have some experience within this field.
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart, Marketing|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|
|Salary||£8.91 per hour|