Bache Samuels are working with Pheby Ventures Limited on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Personnel’s to join their team.
- Provide customer service support (e.g. order enquiries, supplier enquiries etc) via telephone and email.
- Take ownership and accountability for customer resolutions i.e. understanding the issue and seeking support where required to ensure the right course of action is taken.
- Investigate & action missing shipments with our various supply chain partners.
- Categorize products offerings by product classifications.
- Provide customer & supplier invoices using company’s template.
- Monitoring customer ordering patterns and ensure timely replenishment via accurate forecast.
- Raising queries with supply chain partners relating to product listings to ensure accurate online listings always.
- Ensure logistics data (shipments details, delivery requirements etc) is captured and supplied to the relevant stakeholders.
- Dealing with all associated administration.
- Data management / Content management.
What we ask from you:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; with the ability to listen, understand and resolve enquiries.
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Relationship building skills with a can do attitude.
- Good attention to details, punctual and good online eCommerce sense.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Customer Service, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|