Bache Samuels are working with the Government funded Kickstart Scheme to recruit a number of Customer Service and Support Advisor to work with Contract Sales Solutions Ltd.
- This is an exciting new opportunity within a fun lively team.
- This role is suitable for energetic, motivated, individuals to join our fast-paced Customer Service team.
- As a Customer Service and Support Advisor you will be responsible for assisting the sales teams in processing contracts over the telephone ensuring customers are provided with the information and support they require to successfully set up their energy contract.
- No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
What we ask from you:
- Good customer service skills
- Organised and keen to learn
- A positive and professional attitude
What we offer you:
- Basic salary and bonus schemes
- Incentives, including; Early finish Fridays Incentives.
- Generous holidays; plus bank holidays.
- No weekends
- Company pension
- Lunch provided daily
- We’re all social butterflies, so expect to join a number of social events from day one.
- We appreciate our staff and we’re committed to investing in you.
If you have the right attitude and determination, we would love to hear from you!
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Customer Service, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|