Africa Cyber Security Academy, working in partnership with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme, are recruiting for a Communications Officer & Bids Development to join them.
- Checking for public and private sector tendering opportunities available to Africa Cyber Security Academy LTD
- The post holder will all aspects of administration of bids application including the preparation of costings and applications to external funding bodies/organisation.
- Contribute to bid writing applications in conjunction with direction.
- Work in conjunction with the Director to have a good overall understanding of all revenue streams.
- Maintain key task will be to maintain and input data on to databases and maintain financial records of contracts.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos.
- Respond to media inquiries.
- Work with Director to develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise.
- Experience in a communications or marketing role
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content.
- Good communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop is an asset
- Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
As well as on the job training you will also receive Employability Training from the Kickstart Gateway, this includes
- CV/Application writing
- Preparing for Interview
- Interviews skills training
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID from DWP or be able to obtain from your Work Coach
- For further information on the Kickstart Scheme please see this link: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart, Marketing|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|