Bache Samuels are working with Kismet Konnections on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are currently recruiting for a number of Business Development Executives to join their team.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions;
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Updating social media/marketing content.
- Employee requires own laptop and mobile phone. Role is remote/home-based.
What we ask from you:
- Customer service.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with negotiating, presenting, understanding client needs.
- Organised, keeping records and creating
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Sales|
|Contract Length||6 Months|
|Hours Per Week||25|
|Salary||Upto £8.91 per her|