Bache Samuels are working with Pheby Ventures Limited on the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme. They are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Managing bookkeeping for Pheby Ventures Limited in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure correct posting of financial records (sales, purchase ledgers and balance sheet transactions / adjustments.
- Financial data entry using various accounting software – (FreeAgent).
- Posting of journals for the completion of bookkeeping to trial balance level, ensuring all the control accounts are fully reconciled (including Bank, VAT etc).
- Responding to queries and handle month end procedures.
- Carry out bank reconciliations in GBP and foreign currencies.
- Assisting the team with ad hoc accounting duties and projects.
- Provide support with various accounting yearend account preparations.
- Handle monthly VAT returns production to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial records.
- Ideal candidate should be working towards achieving a recognised accounting qualification.
What we ask from you:
- Post holder will ideally have relevant experience or similar qualifications will be considered.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping services and QuickBooks accounting software and basic accounting principles.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to plan and manage own time and workload Ability to set and work to goals and targets.
- A flexible and strategic mind-set.
This role is offered under the Kickstart Scheme so you must meet the relevant criteria:
- Must be receiving Universal Credit
- Have an introductory ID
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Accountancy, IT, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|