Bache Samuels, working with the Government Funded Kickstart Scheme are seeking an Administration Assistant to work with the Managing Partner. The successful applicant will be helping to build a property portfolio.
You will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s leadership. This role will work alongside business leadership to identify and invest in suitable property opportunities within the UK and beyond.
Admin Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making properties enquiries, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Conduct searches for suitable investment properties based on stated criteria and provide regular updates to leadership.
- Working closely with the Managing Partner, looking for new property investments
- Booking viewings while discussing criteria that need to be met and appointments for both customers and the team.
- Make contact with suitable property vendors to put together information pack and arrange viewings.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Booking viewings while discussing criteria that need to be met and appointments for both leadership.
- Record, update and monitor property information from relevant sources and communicate findings to business leadership
- Support management in making suitable shortlist of properties.
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Working on Projects, able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office equipment gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident dealing with Phone calls, both incoming and outgoing
- Discretion and confidentiality
Our office is based in Birmingham City Centre and while there is the capability to work from home we would expect the successful candidate to work in the office 3-4 days a week.
To be eligible for this role you must meet the Kickstart criteria:
- Currently receiving Universal Credit
- Have an Intro ID or be able to obtain one from your Work Coach
- Please click on this link learn more about the Kickstart Scheme https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
|Job Category||Administration, Kickstart|
|Contract length:||6 months|
|Hours:||25 per week|